Sunday, July 8, 2018

100 books: june 2018

This post is late because I've been so busy and it's not 100% accurate either. I didn't record books for the last two weeks of June - or the first week of July - so it was a wild guess which were read in June and which in July. So June's is a little light but July's is already much heavier.

June's books:

  1. Dog Man and Cat Kid - Lone Wolf
  2. Pants vs. Zombies: Petal to the Metal - Little Legs & Wandering Falcon
  3. Nancy Clancy: Secret Admirer - Wandering Falcon
  4. Nancy Clancy: Sees the Future - Wandering Falcon
  5. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #11 - Vampire Kitten
  6. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #8 - Vampire Kitten
  7. Life is a Circus Charlie Brown - Little Legs & Wandering Falcon
  8. Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon - Little Legs & Wandering Falcon
  9. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #6 - Vampire Kitten
  10. My Little Pony: The Cutie Map #9 - Vampire Kitten
  11. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #13 - Vampire Kitten
  12. My Little Pony: Friends Forever #5 - Vampire Kitten
  13. My Little Pony: Friends Forever #5 - Little Legs & Wandering Falcon

The breakdown:

Lone Wolf: 1
Little Legs: 2
Wandering Falcon: 4
Vampire Kitten: 6

Total stats:

Total books read: 163
Little Legs: 7.50
Wandering Falcon: 30.50
Lone Wolf: 52.50
Vampire Kitten: 72.50

No comments:

Post a Comment