Sunday, November 11, 2018

100 books: october 2018

We had another light month of reading. We managed to read over 20 books, but not much over 20. Plus, to top it off, I think I forgot to record a couple of books. I'm worried we are going to fall just short of 300. We shall have to see. One thing I do know for sure is I'm shelving any epic novels for the time being... But one thing that shocked me is how I broke 100 books this month! I was pretty impressed with that accomplishment considering my goal was only 25! I do blame our low books count partly on me this month. I decided to read true ghost stories for the month of October, thinking I would enjoy it. Yeah, I didn't. I mostly spent the time rolling my eyes. I had a really hard time getting into the books I picked, which meant I only read five. I allowed myself to read the Warriors books partly because I was already in the middle of blog posts about them and partly because I was so bored. Hopefully I will do better in November since I will only be reading books that interest me...

October's books:

  1. Wings of Fire: The Lost Heir - Lone Wolf
  2. The Walking Dead: Miles Behind Us - Lone Wolf
  3. The Walking Dead: Safety Behind Bars - Lone Wolf
  4. Dungeons and Dragons: Escape the Underdark - Lone Wolf
  5. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Volume 2 - Lone Wolf
  6. Foiled Again - Vampire Kitten
  7. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Volume 2 - Vampire Kitten
  8. The Walking Dead: Miles Behind Us - Vampire Kitten
  9. The Time Museum - Vampire Kitten
  10. Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal - Vampire Kitten
  11. Scooby Apocalypse: Volume One - Vampire Kitten
  12. The Lightning Thief The Graphic Novel - Vampire Kitten
  13. Warriors the Power of Three: The Sight - Wandering Falcon
  14. Warriors the Power of Three: Dark River - Wandering Falcon
  15. Warriors the Power of Three: Outcast - Wandering Falcon
  16. Warriors: The Lost Warrior - Wandering Falcon
  17. Warriors: Warrior's Refuge - Wandering Falcon
  18. Warriors: Warrior's Return - Wandering Falcon
  19. The Awful Thing in the Attic - Wandering Falcon
  20. Encounter with Hell - Wandering Falcon
  21. Devil in the Delta - Wandering Falcon
  22. House of Spirits and Whispers - Wandering Falcon
  23. Spirits Out of Time - Wandering Falcon

The breakdown:

Little Legs: 0
Lone Wolf: 5
Vampire Kitten: 7
Wandering Falcon: 11

The stats:

Total Books Read: 263

Little Legs: 7.75
Lone Wolf: 68.75
Vampire Kitten: 85.75
Wandering Falcon: 100.75

No comments:

Post a Comment