Tuesday, March 6, 2018

100 books: february 2018

So how is month two looking? Pretty good, I gotta say. Obviously we did not have the same level of success as last month. Last month there was Christmas, new books, excitement, a new project and goal - plus an extra week. Yes, they had a week off from school this month too but we didn't have any of those other factors. Plus, last month I read 9 books, I think? And they were pretty light books except for finishing the Wheel of Time book that I had started last year. This month I didn't stick to just light books. So we also didn't have me contributing a large amount like I did last month. And, end of the day, we are 5 books shy of our half way point. So despite the light number I think we did incredible!

This month's books:
  1. The Last Kids on Earth: Nightmare King - Lone Wolf
  2. Bionicle: Rise of the Toa Nuva - Lone Wolf
  3. Ghosts and other Spectors - Lone Wolf
  4. Dumb Witness - Wandering Falcon
  5. The Last Kids on Earth: Nightmare King - Vampire Kitten
  6. Minecraft: Combat Handbook - Lone Wolf
  7. The Moving Finger - Wandering Falcon
  8. The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero - Wandering Falcon
  9. The Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune - Wandering Falcon
  10. Goosebumps: Stay Out of the Basement - Lone Wolf
  11. Goosebumps Slappy World: Slappy Birthday to You - Lone Wolf
  12. I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 - Vampire Kitten
  13. Dog Man - Vampire Kitten
  14. Bionicle: Raid on Vulcanus - Lone Wolf
I have to say, I am not disappointed with this number.

The breakdown:

Little Legs: 0
Wandering Falcon: 4
Vampire Kitten: 3
Lone Wolf: 7

Total stats:

Total books read: 45
Little Legs's total: 0.5
Wandering Falcon's total: 13.5
Vampire Kitten's total: 13
Lone Wolf's total: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment